- At 11:11 my brother wished for “Somebody to love, protect and cherish; to trust with my life. None unrequited, please.” and that was my cue.
- I found songs now only to find them in the library downloaded 2 years ago. I realised, my brother and I are the same people born in different years.
- I missed mum when she went to Delhi for a week and felt too embarrassed to explain why I was crying, my brother hugged me. He felt the same.
- You used to borrow money from me even though I’m the younger sister. You don’t anymore. Feels like you’re finally growing into the older brother.
- My dog is ours. My parents are our parents. My family is our family. My joy is our happiness. My home is our home. My brother is my brother.